MyBank Home
Not a User? Apply Now!Reset Password


Auto/RV Visa Real Estate Lifestyle


Here’s the next answer to write down!


Montana Smith says, if you’re going to explore the world or transport something you’ll need a car or RV. That’s what they did in ancient times.

The cart, usually drawn by a single animal, is known to have been in use by the Greeks and the Assyrians by 1800 BC. It is believed to have actually been invented and used as early as 3500 BC as another part of the invention of the wheel.

Click and download the PDF map here.

  • New/used cars, trucks, RVs, watercraft, motorcycles and snowmobiles
  • Purchase, refinance or use as collateral for cash out
  • Build credit with the Park Side myAuto loan
  • Click here to check NADA guide website for prices
  • Check out our rates
  • What you need to apply:

    1. Driver’s license/ government issued ID
    2. Current pay stubs or 2 years tax returns
    3. Vehicle information: VIN, purchase order

Download a loan application here. (Fillable Adobe PDF)






Do More. Save More.

Ask about relationship discounts on loans and save 0.25% on your interest rate!

Discount Requirements:

  • Checking account
  • Debit/Credit Card (used 6 or more times per month for purchases or point of sale transactions)
  • E-Statements (Paperless statements)
  • Automatic payments (ACH or periodic)





Insurance and Vehicle Protection (GAP) Services

Park Side can help you cut through the red tape and realize great savings on auto insurance through TruStage.

Exclusively for credit union members. Looking for insurance protection? We've Got You Covered. Find Out More.GAPbanner