Checking & Savings
YES to convenient, personalized, flexible banking.
Free rewards checking accounts with cash back and ATM fee refunds are just the start. Add high-yield savings accounts, online access and mobile check deposit, a free debit card and free bill payment services, a personal financial management app with budgeting and spending tools, and you’ve found the complete solution to your finances. At Park Side, our checking, savings and certificate accounts have been developed with the unique needs of Montanans in mind – when you see the benefits of each, chances are we won’t be the only ones saying yes!
Free Kasasa® Checking
Kasasa accounts are all about rewarding account holders every month. They’re free with no monthly maintenance fees, and no minimum balance requirements to earn rewards. Plus, they even refund ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!*
Even if you don’t meet the qualifications, your Kasasa checking account is still free. (Kasasa Cash allows you to still earn the base rate.) Plus, you can get right back to earning your Kasasa checking cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Living the American dream after retirement takes more than modest means. We want to help you plan for those golden years easily, conveniently, and regularly. We’ve discovered that those who begin retirement funding early and contribute on a regular basis are in the best position to enjoy many years of worry-free retirement.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-exempt account that is set up to pay or reimburse certain medical expenses. A high-deductible health plan (HDHP) is required for eligibility and generally has an annual deductible and maximum out of pocket expense limits. Contributions to an HSA can be made by an individual or an employer or both. Contributions limits are set each year by the IRS. Distributions from an HSA must be used for qualifying medical expenses.
*Step-up certificates allow for an increase of rate during the life of the deposit
*If certificate is closed before the year ends, all dividends earned will be forfeited.
- Free ATM/debit cards with all Park Side accounts
- 24-hour access to withdraw and transfer funds from savings or checking accounts
- Surcharge-free for members
- ATM safety and security tips available here
Interactive Teller Machines (ITM)
- Live video teller access for everyday transactions
- Private and secure one-on-one interaction
- Available at most Park Side locations
Free On-Site ATM/ITMs
- 1300 Baker Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937
- 660 Sunset Blvd, Kalispell, MT 59901
- 1015 9th St W, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- 2181 Hwy 2 E Ste 10, Kalispell, MT 59901 (Evergreen)
- 8111 MT Hwy 35 Ste 110A, Bigfork, MT 59911
- 2300 Great Northern Ave., Missoula, MT 59808
- 4055 Brooks St Ste C, Missoula, MT 59804
- 320 W Broadway St Suite B, Missoula, MT 59802
Co-op ATM Network
Traveling outside the local area? Download the Co-op Network app or use this link to locate one of over 30,000 FREE Co-Op Network ATMs near your destination
Park Side members can also use machines at these Flathead Valley locations for FREE:
- Costco – 2330 US Hwy 93 N, Kalispell, MT 59901
- Walgreens – 40 W Idaho St., Kalispell, MT 59901 (open 24 hours)
- Target – 2365 US Hwy 93 N, Kalispell, MT 59901
Premium card designs below
Premium debit card designs below, upgrade yours for just $5 – ask a Park Side representative!